ArmorMesh Windsceen & Privacy Fence Screen
The PolyE Armor Mesh windscreen is an excellent choice for baseball outfields, batters eye, construction sites, and privacy fencing.
Areas with high winds are recommended that you add an additional middle hem and grommet support strip. This can be added by calling or requesting a quote.
The material is available in raw material heights of 6'H and 9'H and can be cut to any length segments.
Price is by Linear Foot.
- Doubled heat sealed hems
- Self Hemmed (no black border)
- 14oz Heavy Duty Vinyl Coated PolyE Mesh
- 1-1/2" wide hems – double-stitched with polyester thread
- Brass rust proof grommets – spaced 18" apart on all sides
- Center lacing lip – standard for screens over 6'
(extra row of grommets prevents wind damage)
ArmorMesh is a 14 oz. woven, extrusion vinyl-coated polyester material with excellent tear strength and abrasion resistance. Significantly stronger than traditional VCM dip-coated windscreen and up to 6 times the abrasion resistance.
Kodiak Armor Mesh windscreen is the most durable windscreen on the market. 642% high abrasion resistance (this is not a typo, 642% by ASTM D3884 Taber Abrasion test)
Armor Mesh is 40% heavier than standard windscreen material and 15% more puncture and burst resistant.
You may request a quote via the web form:
- Measure your fence height and length(s)
- Measure any gates to cover
- Provide list of heights and lengths to via quote form or email
You can buy online
- Enter your size into the calculator
- Add the panels/length you need individually