Sports Tutor Tennis Machine - Shot Maker
The Shot Maker tennis machine by sports tutor has several options to suit your level of play and preferences for difficulty. The basic mode offers up to 3 shot positions while the deluxe model offers up to 6 positions. The ball speed is completely variable and can be programmed to remember your favorite practice shot speeds and locations.
- Ball capacity: 300 tennis balls
- Trajectories: groundstroke to lob
- Ball ejection speed: 10-95 MPH
- Ball feed interval: 1 to 6 seconds
- Spin control: topspin/underspin
- Dimensions: 38.5“H x 31″L x 21.5″W
- Weight: 90 lbs
- Power: 115v standard grounded outlet
- Player Mode: Pick between Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Oversized caster wheels for easy rolling
- Optional Wireless 2 button remote: On the Standard Shotmaker Control, the remote allows you to control starting and stopping of the ball delivery and control the side to side position of the balls thrown
- Deluxe Option Comes with a Wireless 2 button remote: The 2 button remote has a Ball feed button and an Oscillating button
- Deluxe Option with multi-functioning remote: Interval, Speed, Elevation, Spin, Quick set up mode, Player mode, Start/Stop, and Off switches
- All-weather protective cover is included with the machines
- A high impact plastic cover, covers the control panel for extra protection
- Standard Control Panel Options: Speed, Spin, Interval, Positions- A, B, and C, or Random
- Deluxe Model Control Options: Program balls to shoot in a pattern of up to 6 different shots, to any of the 7 different court positions or can set it to shoot to a random position. Speed, Spin, Interval, Random, Quick set up, and Player modes.
This machine is backed by a 3 year warranty, covering parts and labor. Extended warranties are also available.
This machine would ship within five business days.