Ride-On Commercial Rubber Flooring Scrubber - TTB 1620
The NaceCare TTB 1620 is a commercial grade floor scrubber for smaller rubber areas. Typically used for larger fitness centers and commercial gyms 5000-40,000 sq. ft. Very large gyms may need to use multiple units for efficiency.
The TTB 1620 is a large-capacity 20" scrubber built for the most demanding user. It offers adjustable solution flow rates to ensure the proper amount of water is used while the control panel continuously monitors critical operating levels.
- 16-gallon solution and recovery tanks
- Fully adjustable flow rate from 0.25 gpm to 1 gpm
- LED control panel continuously provides operator with vacuum, water flow, brush pressure and battery status
- Semi-parabolic squeegee with Linatex blades pivots from side to side providing excellent water recovery
- Tear-away squeegee equipped with quick-release squeegee blades for easy cleaning
- Onboard charger and 2 x 100 amp hour gel batteries provide 2.5–3.5 hours of run time
- Low-voltage shutoff prolongs battery life
- The gel batteries are completely maintenance free, emit 1/40 of the hydrogen gas of wet lead acid batteries, are spill-proof and can be charged anywhere. The safest, most dependable and longest-life batteries on the market
Recovery Capacity: 16 Gallon
Cleaning Width: 20"
Brush Motor: 400 W
Brush Pressure: 90 LBS
Brush Size: 20"
Brush Speed: 150 RPM
Vacuum Motor Watts: 400 W
Vacuum Motor HP: 0.5 HP
Noise Level dB(A): 65
Battery AH: 100AH
Battery Type: 2 X 12V (GEL)
Pad Size: 20"
Pump Type: DIAPHRAGM
Run Time: 2.5 - 3.5 Hours
Weight: 330 LBS
Working Capacity: 22,000