Hack Attack Pitching Machine 3 Wheel Machine
Hack Attack Pitching Machine
The Hack Attack machine has a unique three-wheel design allows you to see the baseball clearly all the way through the feeding motion of the pitching machine, acceleration and release, just like a live pitcher.
This design allows the hitter to see when to stride and also the angle of release, giving him an actual live-arm sense of timing and location.
- Designed for high school, college, pro level
- 3 Wheel Design throws Breaking Pitches or Fastballs
- Visible ball path for timing
- Excellent timing for a wheel machine
- Easy adjustment on breaking/pitch plane
- Throws fungo's, pop ups, grounds...multi-use
- Portable and easy to use
- No Assembly Required, Ready to Use out of Box
The quick dial adjustment allows you to easily throw major league fastballs, and right and left handed breaking pitches including curveballs, sliders and split finger pitches.
The hack attack three-wheel design changes the breaking pitch plane by adjusting wheel speed dials. (Most competing two-wheel units require difficult and time consuming adjustments to the throwing head to change from pitch selection or right to left handed breaking pitches.)
The unique elevation adjustment handle can raise or lower the pitch with a simple turn. You can the pitch up or down within the strike zone between pitches. (Many other two-wheel pitching machines require you to use a release mechanism, reposition the entire throwing head by tilting it manually and then re-locking the locking mechanism.)
The hack attack pitching machine head pivots instantly in any direction for all fungo and fielding work including; fly balls, slicing line drives, catcher's pop-ups with reverse spin, towering infield pop-ups, and grounders.
The Sports Attack pitching machine family makes the most efficient use of practice time with limited throwing head adjustments needed and an almost instant recovery time. This means more strikes delivered to your hitters at every practice.
The hack attack pitching machines is portable and can quickly move on and off field. It is easy to tilt it, unsocket legs and easily roll on two transporting wheels. The front wheel guards insure the throwing wheels never come in contact with the ground. (Some machines are moved using throwing wheels, picking up dangerous dirt and gravel which causes inaccuracy and wear.)
The Sports Attack pitching machines are designed for use with regulation leather baseballs, dimpled practice balls, Wiffle® balls and all softer practice balls. The Junior Hack Attack will also convert to throw a 7.5” undersized vision training ball.
No assembly is required, both pitching machines arrive fully assembled and ready to use.
- Speed 100+ MPH
- Distance 60 ft.
- Vision Complete ball vision provides a realistic sense of timing
- Accuracy The ball is gripped in three locations, providing tremendous control and accuracy
- Efficiency Dial-in pitch selection without throwing head adjustments, maximizes practice time
- Fungo 380 ft. fly balls
- Portability Quickly rolls on and off the field
- Recovery Time 5 seconds, because of the three wheels, it is almost instant