Walk Behind Commercial Rubber Flooring Scrubber - DP420
The NaceCare DP420 is a great economy floor cleaning tool for smaller rubber areas. Typically used for areas from 1000-4000 sq. ft.
- Can clean virtually any floor surface
- Very effective on grouted tile and rubberized floors
- Also cleans carpets, hardwood, profiled ceramics
- If the floor is uneven use the Duplex
- 2 counter-rotating brushes that scrub the surface with aggressive action
- Twin conveyors lift the dirt-filled solution from the brushes to a central recovery tank or you can choose to double scrub the area picking up the water later
- Brushes and drive unit are offset, so the brushes work right up to the edge of the machine and into difficult corners
- Brush options include 2 grades of black brushes for regular or aggressive scrubbing , grey is the standard all purpose brush and yellow is for sensitive carpet areas
- Excellent as a replacement for bonnet cleaning or interim cleaning
- Our industries best restoration machine when used in conjunction with hot water extraction
- Solution Capacity: 1.6 GAL
- Recovery Capacity: 1 GAL
- Cleaning Width: 14'
- Brush Motor: 1000W - 1.3 HP
- Brush Pressure: 57 LBS
- Brush Speed: 780 RPM
- Power Cord Length: 35'
- Weight: 68 LBS