Big Bubba Elite Pro Batting Cage Turtle
Big Bubba Elite Batting Cage
The Big Bubba Elite (formerly Ryan Express Cage) portable batting cage turtle is the premier choice for many high school, collegiate baseball or pro baseball/softball program. The upgrade from the standard Big Bubba batting cage; the Big Bubba Elite hitting turtle adds coaches viewing platforms to its list of features.
The big bubba batting cage is used by minor league teams across the nation and well known and respected for it's durability, design and portability.
The big bubba batting cage kit includes batting cage, net, vinyl skirt, 2 coaching platforms, thud guard/pad and 10' x 10' baffle net behind the batter.
The big bubba is construction of 2” heavy-wall aluminum tubing, heavy duty 3.5 mm weather-treated EHT netting and heavy nylon reinforced 18oz vinyl skirting.
The heavy vinyl skirt gives the perfect backdrop for baseballs throw and fowled into the back of the cage preventing the ball from escaping or bouncing back to far toward the batter.
The Big Bubba elite has heavy-duty construction, easy portability and a collapsible design to make it a great fit for any baseball or softball program.
The batting cage also includes 2 - 16” pneumatic side wheels & rear 16” pneumatic steering wheel for easy portability around the field.
The batting cage also comes with a 42" of ricochet cushion that reduces baseball rebound and reduces damage to frame.
- Dual coaches observation platforms
- 8.5"W x 18"H pneumatic tires
- Premium ricochet padding for most frame work
- Heavy duty 3.5mm weather-treated EHT netting w/extra 10' x 10' baffle net
- Nylon reinforced 18oz. vinyl skirt
- Black thud pad w/grommets (68"W x 52"H x 4"D pad size
- Lockable dolly lift system for easy portability
- Unit is constructed of 2" heavy-wall aluminum tubing
- Collapses to 20'W x 13.5'D x 5.5'H
- Interior Cage Dimensions: 18'W x 22'D x 12'H
- Shipping Wt 555 lbs.
Shipping time to arrive is approx. 1.5 weeks.
Shipping weight 408 lbs.