Walk Behind Commercial Rubber Flooring Scrubber - TTB 1120
The NaceCare TTB 1120 is a commercial grade floor scrubber for smaller rubber areas. Typically used for small fitness centers and commercial gyms 4000 - 7000 sq. ft. Larger gyms may need to use multiple units for efficiency.
With 11-gallon solution and recovery tanks, this 20" battery walk behind scrubber is compact and so easy to use anyone can operate it.
- Fully adjustable handle provides proper ergonomics for any operator
- Semi-parabolic tear-away squeegee with Linatex blades pivots from side to side providing excellent water recovery on turns
- Tear-away squeegee equipped with quick-release squeegee blades for easy cleaning
- Patented flip-up head makes pad or brush changing a breeze
- Stainless steel frame will never rust and the structural foam brush deck carries a 10-year warranty
- LED control panel continuously provides operator with vacuum, water and battery status
- Onboard charger and 2 x 100 amp hour gel batteries provide 2.5–3.5 hours of run time and can be charged anywhere
- Low-voltage shutoff prolongs battery life
- The gel batteries are completely maintenance free, emit 1/40 of the hydrogen gas of wet lead acid batteries, are spill-proof and can be charged anywhere. The safest, most dependable and longest-life batteries on the market
Solution Capacity: 11 Gallon
Recovery Capacity: 11 Gallon
Cleaning Width: 20"
Brush Motor: 400 W
Brush Pressure: 75 LBS
Brush Size: 20"
Brush Speed: 150 RPM
Vacuum Motor Watts: 400 W
Vacuum Motor HP: 0.5 HP
Noise Level dB(A): 65
Battery AH: 100AH
Battery Type: 2 X 12V (GEL)
Pad Size: 20"
Pump Type: Solenoid
Run Time: 2.5 - 3.5 Hours
Weight: 277 LBS
Working Capacity: 22,000