Kodiak Hammerlock Straight Edge Rubber Tiles 4' x 6' x 3/8"
Hammerlock Straight Edge Rubber Tile
The Hammerlock tile series is unique because it is Vulcanized rubber, not bonded (glued together). Vulcanized rubber tiles have a tensile strength that is about 5 times stronger than that of the typical urethane animal or horse stall rubber mat; making it superior for weight rooms and fitness areas with heavier impact.
Vulcanized mats also will not absorb sweat, blood, moisture or bacteria; therefore a much lower risk of transmitting or harboring staph infections to customers and clients.
3/8" thick vulcanized rubber is suitable for use at fitness centers, home gyms, dugouts, and high school weight rooms.
The tiles are 4' x 6' straight edge tiles are CNC waterjet cut/trued to 47" x 71" by default unless specific by client. Edges are trued to ensure perfectly straight edges on the tiles for a quality installation; this provides a much more seamless installation.
- Tile Size: 4' x 6' x 3/8" Thick (47" x 71" after CNC Trued Edges)
- Loss Per Interlock: 1.5" per tile (2 Tiles = 7'9")
- Cutting Method: CNC Waterjet
- Material: Vulcanized Rubber
- Grade: Commercial
- Color: 25% Speckled
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Wear, 1 Year Defect
Vulcanized rubber is ideal for situations of high moisture, water, outdoor dugouts, etc. Vulcanized rubber will NOT absorb water or buckle with exposure to moisture. It is solid melted rubber.
- High school & Collegiate Weight Rooms
- Cross Fit Gyms
- Locker Rooms
- Commercial Fitness Centers
- Physical Therapy Clinics
- Home Gyms
- Baseball Dugouts
- Ice Arenas
- Laundry Rooms
- Chiropractic and Holistic Centers
- Aisle Ways, Walkways, Playgrounds