Sports Tutor Triple Play Ultra Pitching Machine
Triple Play Ultra Pitching Machine
The Triple Play Ultra pitching machine has an attached hopper to hold the baseballs or softballs. The Triple Play Ultra is the ultimate pitching machine for automated computerized pitching machines. The machine is capable of a major league fastball, followed by a sweeping curve ball. Game programmable situations are programmable for random pitch control.
Considered a top pitching machine in the industry and often used with the All Star 5000 video pitcher for automated/game situations.
Remote Control Panel Add on gives the player ability to have control panel at home plate rather than at the back of the machine only. Full control panel mounted on stand.
- Ball Type: 9” Low Seam Real Baseballs
- Pitch Speed: 40 to 90 MPH
- Ball Type: 12" Low Seam Real Softballs
- Pitch Speed: 35 to 70 MPH
- Ball Capacity: 40 Softballs
- Pitch Modes: Sequence, Random, Repeat
- Programmable: 64 Pitches in 8 Programs
- Exit Ball Height: 50” to 60” Adjustable
- Dimensions: 30”W x 32”D x 62”-72”H
- Power: 115V Grounded Outlet
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Multiple pitches
- Sounds and lights prior to pitch
- Programmable balls and strikes
- Pitches are stored for future use
- More accurate than 2 wheeled machines
Triple Play Ultra is backed by a two year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
This machine would ship within 5 business days.