Kodiak Sports now offers seamless financing up to $17,500 in purchases via our website powered by Shop Pay. Shop Pay works in partnership with Affirm and provides instant approval and allows you to pay over time in monthly or bi-weekly increments.
Shop Pay can be a useful cash flow and start up financing tool for many small business owners including gym owners, fitness, gymnastics, and baseball batting cages and training academies.
How to Use Shop Pay:
To use Shop Pay Installments, you need to have a United States billing and shipping address and be signed up for Shop Pay. You can sign up in the checkout process on Kodiak Sports website.
When choosing Shop Pay Installments, the following limitations apply:
- You can't pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- Orders need to be between 50 USD and 17,500 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- Shop Pay Installments doesn't accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
- If you split your order into four bi-weekly payments, then you can pay with a credit card or debit card.
- If you pay for your order in monthly payments, then you can only pay with a debit card.
Larger Purchase Financing:
For large purchasing financing above the $17,500 mark; Kodiak Sports works with a business lease partner. Our partner can finance equipment, flooring and your entire equipment purchase as you request. Kodiak receives no compensation for this referral; it is purely to help you make your purchase with Kodiak Sports.